
Everybody been asking me "what the hell do i have on my feet" whenever i pull these bad boys out so I'll enlighten anyone who wants to know or just seen me and was curious. These are the ATO Matsumoto Cowhide Boots( in other words some sick fuckers). i had to get them through a connection in japan. They are scheduled to be released in Europe and the America next year so if you want them then wait. Its no info on the stores that will sell them but i can imagine a store like Saks or Barneys New York. I still dont think those accounts will even get them. The price for these monsters are an easy $400 and up so dont think you will be a common face in the crowd with these on your feet. White,black,and red are the set colorways but i have seen a merge with LWT x ATO in the upcoming releases. I heard only 80 pairs were produced with the merge so have fun trying to get them. The ATO's ave been seen worn by Kanye West on the "Stronger" video and Kareem Day in Houston Tx.
10 comments:
yp plezzzzzzzzzzzz, pleeeeeez help me get thease if u got connects in japan plez hook me up ill play for them and give u some moeny in ur pokets ...hit me up at seconed2no1@aim.com if u REALLY feel like hookin me up plezzzzzzzzzz help
yooooooooo pleazzzzze pleeeeeze help me get them if u can ....if u got some cconnection in japan hook me up ill pay for it and give u some money in ur pocket...hit me up at seconed2no1aim.com if u feel like REALLY hookin me up ....ASAP plez
Say Homes
i nEED Deez 2
Da Red And White Ones Dude
Hook A Lil Dude Up
KofDirect.com has them for $170. I just bought me a pair today.
We got 'em! Limited supply. HURRY
www.urbandigz.net
Wussup People,
As an independent distributor, I currently have selections in the ATO Matsumoto Cowhide kicks, as seen in Kanye West's
*Stronger* video by japanese designer ATO Matsumoto. Colours from red, silver, gold, black,
cream and off-black. My selection sizes are available from 8 to 11 with worldwide shipping. If you're interested in
a pair, email me at jewelz212@gmail.com and I'll quickly respond with further details. Thanks.
you can get them at www.oki-ni.com, shiped internationaly with free international shipping in December!
I know some one in japan, I have the Black ones and yeah there sikkk,
if anyone wants some email me
reisbuckland@hotmail.com
dont unless you want them, I am selling lots of my Bape Classics Stuff to, Ultra rare
I know some one in japan, I have the Black ones and yeah there sikkk,
if anyone wants some email me
reisbuckland@hotmail.com
dont unless you want them, I am selling lots of my Bape Classics Stuff to, Ultra rare
hey guys
i sell these exclusively from US sizes 8 to 13. you can email me for more info at laura_somo@hotmail.com. i will do them at a very good price. also i do free international delivery and straight to your doorstep.
Post a Comment